24 March 2011

Hello,

For those of you just joining me on this journey that is to say, all of you; Welcome.

The other day while my mom was working on her blog, I got a text from a friend of mine that was thinking of writing her own blog. I got to thinking, “if I wrote a blog, what would I make it about?”

Just so you know all I seem to do right now is work and sleep, and throw in a little of video games to try and switch up the monotony of life. For the last few years, I have learned a lot about myself and the world around me. I found out that I’m never too old to learn. There are so many things to learn today, just to keep up with the rest of the world, let alone get ahead.

I was taught when I was little that I have two ears and one mouth for a reason. That was that I am supposed to either listen twice as much as I talked, or to talk half as much as I listened. Either way I’m being told to shut-up and listen. Apparently, I can learn a whole lot better if I’m paying attention. Who knew?!?

Anyway, back on track after that little tangent, geometry was my favorite math class; I decided to make this blog about a thought for the day. I have many of those, usually all jumbled together to make everyone think I’m a weird random person, but that is what makes life interesting.

So the types of thoughts that I am looking to post are things that will uplift others. I have always liked to read short quotes from people. Sometimes I look for a specific person, or a genre of something that I’m in need of. Other times, I just pick one at random. Those can be a lot of fun, depending on what my mood is like.

Anyway, I know this is a somewhat random post, and I know that I will get better as we move along. So thank you again for joining me on this journey that we call life with me and I hope to see you in the future.

Jamie

1 comment: